EAMCET 2010 BiPC Stream Notification
Admissions into B.PHARMACY, BIO-TECHNOLOGY AND PHARMA-D COURSES.
APSCHE : HYDERABAD
EAMCET 2010 Admissions BiPC Stream
Certificate verification and option exercise for web based counseling
The qualified candidates of EAMCET-2010 (Bi.P.C Stream) are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 24 Help Line Centers (HLCs) as mentioned in the website: http://apeamcetb.nic.in. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the above website and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: http://apeamcetb.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
All original certificates like Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, VI to Inter Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2010 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/
Minority Candidates: PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing
Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by RDO/Asst. Collector of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification): 1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST). 2. Tuition fee to be paid (After Allotment):
University Colleges-Rs. 10,000/- Private & Self financed Engineering & Pharmacy Colleges- Rs. 31,000/- and for Pharma-D course Rs.68,000/-. However all candidates whose parental income is up to Rs. One lakh per annum from all sources are under fee reimbursement category subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated by the Govt., from time to time if any.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES (TIME: 9 A.M.)
VENUE: SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD
1. 28-09-2010: NCC / PH (V), PH(O), PH(H) Candidates: 1 - Last Rank
2. 29-09-2010: CAP / Sports / Anglo- Indians Candidates: 1 - Last Rank
PH - (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped,(O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCC- National Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games;
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL OTHER CANDIDATES (TIME: 9.00 A.M.)
VENUE: HLCs as per details placed in Website.
1. 28-09-2010: All other Candidates: 1 - 20000 Ranks
2. 29-09-2010: All other candidates: 20001 - Last Rank
Exercising Web Options:
All Candidates who got their Certificates verified can exercise web options from any HLC or internet cafe or internet facility available at their residence from 9 AM to 5 PM through logging in http://apeamcetb.nic.in from 30-09-2010 to 01-10-2010. Candidates can have a last chance to change or enter options on 02-10-2010. Seat allotments will be displayed and can be downloaded from http://apeamcetb.nic.in on 04-10-2010 after 06.00 PM
ATTENTION OF NOT QUALIFIED AND NOT APPEARED
EAMCET – 2010 (BI.P.C STREAM) MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN /MARATHI LINGUISTIC CANDIDATES: Not qualified / Not appeared Muslim/Christian/Marathi
Linguistic candidates have to attend Certificate Verification on 27.09.2010 only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad with all original certificates along with a demand draft for Rs.250/- drawn in favour of Convenor, EAMCET Admissions payable at Hyderabad, (in addition to this fee Processing fee mentioned above) to consider them for the leftover seats, if any(after exhausting all EAMCET (Bi.P.C) qualified minority candidates in respective Minority Colleges.
For more details Click here to view PDF File.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR EAMCET-2010 CANDIDATES (BI.P.C STREAM) SEEKING ADMISSION INTO B.PHARMACY, BIO-TECHNOLOGY AND PHARMA-D COURSES. Click here PDF Print Version.
- Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic,Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic,Vizag
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic , Tanuku, W.G. Dist.
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- Govt. Polytechnic –women , Gujjanagulla, Guntur
- D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Dargamitta, Nellore
- S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic - Women, Kadapa
- Government Polytechnic, Anantapur
- Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool
- Government Polytechnic , Mahabubnagar
- Government Polytechnic , Nalgonda
- Govt Polytech Rudrampur, Kothagudem, Khammam
- Government Polytechnic , Warangal
- Government polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad Dist.
- Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad
- Government Polytechnic - Women, Medak
- Dr.B.RAGMR for women Polytechnic, Karimnagar
- Govt.Inst.of Printing Tech, East Maredpally,Sec-bad.
- J.N.Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
- Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.